Case Lot sales are an opportunity to buy in bulk without having to pay the warehouse membership fees. But buying in bulk may not always be a good idea. Here are a few tips I've picked up along my couponing journey:
- Unit price - using your price book, can you get the product for cheaper in smaller quantities?
- Will you be able to use it all? No matter how cheap something is, if you can't use it, it's a waste
- Early bird catches the worm - Best selection will be the first day of the case lot sale and early in the morning
- Be prepared. One of my readers found a list for her local case lot sale, she was able to pull her coupons ahead of time and have a list. You can find a list under your local Commissary's "Local Store Information" tab. Some Commissaries may not list the items that will be sold at the Case Lot sale on the internet, but they may have a printed flyer at the customer service desk.
Did you know?
- You can find out when your local Commissary is having a Case Lot sale? Find out HERE.
- You can use coupons at a Case Lot sale! Just check the wording so there isn't any confusion at the cash register.