Coupons

Saturday, January 22, 2011

FREE Coffee Mate Singles and Free In Store Pick Up at Staples!


Do you have a coffee drinker in the house? Here is a deal you do not want to miss:

Coffee-Mate® Non-Dairy Liquid Coffee Creamers, French Vanilla, 50/Box 
Staples price = $6.99
Use code 69486 (takes $6.99 off)
Choose "In Store Pick-up"
Final price = FREE!!

Hurry I don't know how long this will last! You do have to input your credit card information, but you will not be charged. So far my order has yet to be canceled!

Thanks, Swag Grabber!

4 comments:

Lindsey Ebert said...

Wow! This is an excellent deal! Thank you so much! I ordered mine and the total was $0.00!! Can't beat that!

Maggie said...

Let me know when you pick it up! I love getting things for FREE!!!

Sarah said...

Nope - tried last night and was told that head office is aware that this coupon is out there now and it shouldn't be. They told me that they will no longer be honoring anymore and ones placed online will be cancelled. Also most areas are now out of stock on the creamer.

Anonymous said...

I ordered one Friday but it still says "Researching" and hasn't released it yet :(