- Sign up for coupons with the company. Enfamil and Similac offer $5 coupon checks that they will mail to you.
- Know price per ounce. Babies R Us offers great prices and deals to their Rewards R Us members. This is when I stock up on formula. (Sign up HERE)
- Know what is in your pantry. Running out formula and having to run out last minute will end up costing you. Keeping a decent stock when prices are low helps avoid last minute runs.
- Don't forget about warehouse stores and online. Sometimes these have the best prices on formula. And Costco takes the coupon checks!
- Share with a friend. If you use one brand and your friend another, trade coupons!
- Ask a friend who doesn't need the coupons they receive for their coupons. It never hurts to ask!
Note: Please do not start a debate about breastfeeding vs formula. This is not the place. I am only sharing for those moms who choose to use formula and give them options to save money.