Coupons

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ebates vs Swag Bucks

I was asked recently which is better to use; Swag Bucks or Ebates? My answer: BOTH!

Swag Bucks
Use it instead of google (I do not type in urls, instead I search "facebook" or "ebates" even "Swag Bucks homepage"). Earn Swag Bucks and trade them in for FREE gift cards. If you spend more than an hour on your computer a day (be honest) you should do Swag Bucks. Even if you only earn enough for a $5 Amazon gift card a month, that is still free $5. Think of it as a free gallon of gas.

Ebates
If you ever buy anything online you should be using Ebates. If you never, ever, will not, have not shopped online, then of course Ebates is not for you. Ebates is a website that you shop through and earn cash back on all your purchases on top of your rewards credit card (like Discover). Just sign into Ebates, search the store you want to purchase from, and click the "shop now" orange button.

Reminder: New members who sign up through THIS LINK can earn a free $10 gift card and $5 cash back to get you started. You will get both after you make your first purchase (gift card mailed promptly and checks are mailed every three months).

As of today I've earned $390 worth of gift cards from Swag Bucks and through Ebates I've earned $163.84.

2 comments:

Davye said...

I just downloaded Swag Bucks and I already have 181 sbs......

Maggie said...

That is fantastic!