Coupons

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Swag Bucks offer that could earn you $40 in Amazon gift cards


Swag Bucks is offering 3600 Swag Bucks when you sign up for a Discover Credit Card. That is enough Swag Bucks to trade in for 8 $5 Amazon gift cards (you can only redeem two like prizes a day, and 5 total in a calendar month). Check their home page for offer and offer details.

Why am I telling you about this offer? Because my husband and I have a Discover Card (and we pay that sucker off every month). Because we never carry a balance it is same as cash, just earning up to 5% cash back on every purchase we make. We're making our money work for us. This especially works out well when I shop through Ebates and earn cash back from both Ebates and Discover on the same purchase.

Not a member of Swag Bucks? Sign up HERE

Disclaimer: Please be RESPONSIBLE with your credit. While this is the best rewards credit card we've found, it only works if you pay off your ENTIRE balance EVERY month. Make educated, responsible choices when it comes to your credit.

Also please note: I am not a financial adviser. Nothing I say should be considered as advice coming from a financial adviser. This works for us and I am sharing what my husband and I do that saves us money

No comments: