Coupons

Friday, July 22, 2011

Join Ebates - Free Cash Back and $10 gift card


Right now Ebates is running a fantastic promotion where you can get a free $10 gift card to Target, Home Depot, Barnes & Noble, or Magazines.com shipped to your home when you place your first order with Ebates. You must sign up through THIS LINK in order to get not only the $10 gift card but $5 in Ebates cash as well. You only need $5.01 in your account for your check to be issued, so just using Ebates once you will automatically get the $10 gift card, $5, plus the cash back amount on what you purchased.

I know it seems that I push Ebates a lot on this blog. That is because Ebates is one of those tools that has really helped us save a lot of money. Just look at the picture below!


Since December of 2010, I have earn $157.99. And that money comes in the form of a big fat check every three months that I deposit into my checking account.

No comments: