Coupons

Friday, July 15, 2011

How to Navigate Coupons.com

Coupons.com is an amazing resource for coupons. It is absolutely one of the top three sources where I get my coupons from. I wish they kept a tally for you, I'm sure I've saved hundreds of dollars with their coupons. Navigating can be a little tricky so here is a brief introduction.

  • Zip Codes: Different coupons are available under different zips. Most likely it is because they want to market to that region. See the green box under the Coupons.com logo? When looking for a specific coupons, make sure you have the zip recommended by the blogger (me usually)
  • Categories: Look under the zip code box for the white box with blue words. These are the different categories of coupons available. If you're looking for a coupons on shampoo, check "Personal Care". When you select a category all coupons in that category will be on the first few pages.

No comments: