Coupons

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Walgreens and Tilted Kilt today!

Yesterday the hubby and I hung around the house relaxing. He did homework for his Masters course and I played with the baby. It was nice to unwind and enjoy being a family. And we didn't spend a penny. I love that we can do nothing with each other and it is still a fabulous day. I am very blessed.

Today though we ran errands and went out to our favorite wings place, the Tilted Kilt. It is like a Hooters, but less clothes and better wings. Total spent $36.07.
 Awful lighting and it is from my phone, but I think you can get an idea of the uniform. 
Great wings though.

Spent $11.65 at Walgreens. I was actually over charged $3 because the Manager didn't use the coupon. (Today I went to a different Walgreens than I normally do, which was a mistake. It took three tries and over 20 minutes for them to ring everything up. Yes, I called customer service. There is no reason to be rude to me because they kept making mistakes.)

Still, even though I was overcharged, $11.65 is pretty good for 4 boxes of bars, 2 things of juice, 2 boxes of tampons, 6 packs of gum, and 2 P.F. Chang's meal kits.

To get these deals and more, head over to MommySavers CVS Savings and Walgreens savings!

Left for the month $179.54. The month is almost half way over! Only two more weekends left!

No comments: