Coupons

Monday, September 6, 2010

A Magazine Holder made out of a Cereal Box?

Yes, a magazine holder made out of a cereal box. I got the idea from MommySavers founder Kim.




I simply followed the instructions and made one today. It turned out super cute, and I used things I already around the house.

1. Gather up your supplies. I picked out three sheets of scrapbook paper, two for the outside, one for the inside of the box, a ruler (not pictured), sharpie, glue, and scissors.


2. Draw lines on the box with the sharpie for a cutting guide.
3. Cut the box.
4. Using your scrapbooking paper, decorate the outside of the box. I put a lining on the top half of inside the box, your choice if you want to do that.

Once you are finished you have turned a messy pile of magazines into a neat, pretty, organized stack.

Ta da! Super easy and super cute!

To see what other MommySaver members are saying go HERE and simply by commenting you've entered to win "Instant Bargains" by Kim Danger. (I HIGHLY recommend this book. Without it, I wouldn't be the frugal couponista I am today.)

No comments: