Coupons

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall Festival Tempations.

I was tempted today. Very, very tempted. All I wanted to do is blow through the $350 in my wallet and fill our house with absolutely adorable handmade crafts.

This weekend is a festival in the town we call home. It was full of booths and vendors selling their crafts. Handmade and handpainted beautiful things. We still have tons of bare space on our walls. I want pieces with character so it will take me a while before our house is finished. It is a work in progress. (Plus your next place could be incredibly small. You never know with the Army.)

And we, or I, didn't spend a DIME.We even walked the 1.5 miles (one way) there so we didn't even spend money on gas or parking (which was $10!!!). My dogs might be barking, but at least we got some good exercise in and got to see some pretty things.

No comments: