Coupons

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

Today is my parents 31st Wedding Anniversary. They have been married for 31 years, 18 of those years my father was Active Duty in the Army.

My mom was a small-town, farm girl from Mississippi when she met my father. They got married and off they went on the Army Life Adventure. She raised two kids across two continents, dealt with multiple deployments, field exercises, PCS moves, and budgeting for a family of 4 on a single income.

My father is an Army Brat himself, turned Army Officer. He served in Germany in the early 80s, Gulf War, and the Haiti UN Mission. Through it all, he made time for my mom and their marriage.

By example, they've taught us kids how to be man and wife. How to have a good, strong, Christian Marriage. I am truly blessed with such Parents.

No comments: