Coupons

Sunday, April 25, 2010

White Sox Game!

One of the perks of living in a big city: Major League Baseball. And if you live in the City, you can a great deal on tickets. Yup, Our seats were literally 16 rows from 1st base. I could see the sweat on the players brow!

The night we went was US Army night!
Hooah!
Future Soldiers swear in on White Sox Field
My friend, Amanda, and her Princess joined Luke and I for the game. Gotta love a girlfriend who is game for anything! God has blessed us with some amazing friends here in Chi-town.
Luke and I with a Sox security guard. Pretty cool!!
The family at the end of the game.

I highly recommend baseball games of any caliber. 
It is as American as apple pie and good time to be enjoyed by all. 
God Bless the USA (and the White Sox)!

No comments: