Coupons

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ebates totally ROCKS!


Let me tell you a bit more about me: I'm a gusher. When my son was born, all I could talk about was how adorable he was (and still is). Now that I have discovered Ebates, I cannot say enough good things about it! Ebates is absolutely fabulous. It is even easier than using SwagBucks!


I just started using Ebates in November and I have already earned my first check. $46.46 has been deposited into my checking account AND we've received a $10 gift to Home Depot that we used yesterday (my husband needed some ratchet thing). Want to hear more good news? I have over $20 pending, so in a few months I will get another big fat check. Fabulous!

I have earned from 2.5% to 20% cash back from various websites like Old Navy, Saks, and even the obscure auto warehouse where my husband bought a few car parts. Every little bit adds up to a big fat check every few months.

Seriously, why haven't you signed up yet? Sign up HERE now and start earning!!

Edit to add: Since I wrote this post I've earned another check for $31.91. AWESOME! 

No comments: