Coupons

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ebates: Get Paid to Shop!


If you ever buy anything online then you need to sign up for Ebates right now. I buy almost everything online now a days, not only do they have my size, but it is just easier than attempting to go out in the blizzard conditions. To join now, click HERE.

How it works: You go to Ebates.com. Search for the store you want to buy from. Click the link from Ebates.com to head to the new website and that is it. By just checking Ebates first you will earn a percentage back.


Since joining in November I have earned over $67 from Ebates. In February I will be getting a check that I can deposit into our checking account. I am literally getting paid to shop for things I already buy anyways.

I highly recommend joining Ebates and doing all your shopping through them. Just another way to stretch that dollar!

No comments: