Coupons

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Swagbucks, Swagbucks, Oh, my lovely Swagbucks!

Swagbucks. You might have seen links with that word in them on your wall, it's becoming quite popular. And for good reason!

Swagbucks is a search engine that you earn 'swagbucks' by using their search engine instead of google, yahoo, etc. Once you earn enough you can trade these swagbucks in for giftcards and other prizes. My favorite is the Amazon $5 Giftcard. I earn about two a week now. (I just paid for my husband's book for his Master Course!! And we all know now expensive those are.)

You can also earn free swagbucks by filling out surveys, participating in their daily polls, and codes that are randomly put out.

Your keys to success are:
- Make swagbucks.com your homepage on your computer AND your Smartphone!
- Download the Toolbar
- "Like" Swagbucks on Facebook
- Follow Coupon Pro on Facebook, He puts out when and where the codes are

Get started HERE!



Enjoy!

No comments: