Coupons

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Where should I go?

So I have no idea what I should do with this blog... Where should I go with it? Should I allow my personal opinions into my posts? Should I write about my daily life and struggles not just as an Army Wife but as a Wife and Mother?

I think I am going to allow my personality to shine through this blog... and write about not just the technical know-how of Army stuff, but about me. My life.

Hopefully, it becomes more entertaining to read!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Write about anything! What's great about it is its your blog and you can do whatever you want :)

Anonymous said...

You should write about me, about how cute I am, about what a great friend I am, and then after you write about me, you should write about me some more. Just kidding, in all seriousness, you are an amazing woman and I am so looking forward to reading all of these, you have so many amazing life experiences and you always have an amazing outlook on things. You will be fantastic!