Coupons

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Why I Push Swag Bucks...

Diapers bought with FREE Amazon gift cards

You hear about Swag Bucks, I am sure, from every where. It might seem like these other sites where you have to spend money to earn the points or it is too good to be true, earning free gift cards simply by searching the internet. But I am telling you, right here and now, that it isn't. Swag Bucks is absolutely amazing. Because of Swag Bucks and Amazon Mom I haven't paid for diapers since September.

I have earned $235 in Amazon gift cards in less than a year. And I am not that die hard really. I don't get every code,  I never do special offers, though I do use their coupons. You can use the gift cards on anything, Kindle books, diapers, groceries, TVs, almost everything on Amazon. Amazon gift cards are not the only thing you can trade your Swag Bucks in for; they have Pay Pal gift cards, Apple (think iPod!), Target, Lowes, and so much more.

What are you waiting for? Sign up HERE (learn more HERE and HERE)

No comments: