Coupons

Saturday, September 10, 2011

High Value Target Coupons on Shopkick!



I went to Target yesterday for some grocery shopping (by myself!) and had my shopkick app out to revamp my points and I noticed some really great coupons available.

One thing about Smart Phones is you can make them work for you and save you big bucks with apps like shopkick. I've talked about shopkick before HERE.

You can download shopkick for your Android or iPhone HERE. Use code jambul100 to start you off with 100 kicks (points). How to get your bonus 100 kicks (points): Download App onto your Smart Phone > Click “Me” bottom left corner > Click “enter bonus code” on right > Type in jambul100. Shopkick points can be traded in for Best Buy gift cards, Target gift cards, Gas gift cards, a Coach Bag, an Xbox 360, and TONS more.

No comments: